Scientists agree that the elasticity of the vagina can be affected by various elements apart from childbirth, some of which include, too much sex, highly aggressive or rough sex, and poor hygiene just to mention a few.
One of the main issues associated with a loose vagina is fewer feelings or sensations during sexual intercourse. It can also significantly reduce one’s enjoyment and lead to relationship problems. Vaginoplasty has become one of the best ways for women to deal with this issue but it is quite expensive, and there are possible side effects after the surgery. The best alternatives are now tightening creams, pills, and other products.
Safe and dangerous ingredients in vaginal tightening products
In most cases, female renewal gels are made using 100% herbal ingredients. Such products are intended to pose no harm to the user, even when inside the vagina. Some of these herbs include:
- Aloe Vera
- Oak Gall extract
- Korean Ginseng
- Pueraria Mirifica
- Witch Hazel
The herbs mentioned above contain properties that facilitate the tightening of the skin. All the extracts are combined with other natural ingredients and made into a usable, portable cream that can be used at home. In most cases, the creams can increase tightening by up to 40%.
Some of the benefits of tightening gels and creams include;
- You can figuratively turn back time by restoring your elasticity
- They act as a natural lubricant since women can use it to ease the pain and dryness of their vagina.
- Tightening Gels and creams offer quick results. In fact, you can feel an instant sensation within 15-minutes, even after the initial application
- They help to stimulate one’s sexual responses
- They tend to be flavored in some cases
- They help to prevent fungal and bacterial infections, which helps with overall health and vaginal hygiene.
- Improves self-esteem
Adverse effects of vaginal products
The issue of oil-based tightening creams is that they might trap the bacteria leading to all kinds of infections, some of which include yeast vaginitis. Such illnesses tend to cause pain, itching, and discharge. This is quite the opposite of water based lubricants which do not lead to any allergic reactions and cannot trap bacteria. Go to the homepage to learn more: vwhcare.com/
Some of the dangerous products found in the vagina are:
- They contain dyes that can potentially cause allergic reactions in the areas applied.
- They contain preservatives which are often used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Some of the products included in these preservatives are ethyl, methyl, propyl, and butyl, all of which have been approved by the US FDA despite the fact they can lead to rosacea, contact dermatitis and skin irritation.
- They sometimes contain Propylene Glycol and Glycerin which can result in chronic pain, skin irritation or burning sensation.
It is important to that not all vagina tightening products contain these harmful products. The female sexual organ is quite sensitive and the most vital part of the woman. As a result, taking any risks should be avoided. Make sure you know what you are buying, how it’s used and the possible side effects. This is the best way to ensure your health remains robust.