The 3 Best Sex Positions for Women

Ah, that ever-elusive bedroom secret. Sexual Orgasm! While one may spot it in the wilderness more often than one would a pink hippo, just a slight percentage over the average (57 %) of women do actually climax with every experience as is indicated by the Cosmopolitan magazine and surprisingly, vaginal penetration only gets even scantier.

Nonetheless, is this to say that we should completely forget all about it? Not at all! All that is required is a little practice and a bit of creativity with our frequent /routine sexual positions. If you are one of the women that only read about the climax in romantic novels or just need to get more of the experience, there are a number of positions that will ascertain optimal sexual tension release and to kick off your expedition, herein are 3 Best positions you need to try out:

couple in bed1. Pillow Talk

Who knew that by use of a simple pillow right under your glut, you could entirely revolutionize the typical missionary? Well, for many women, the mention of missionary just seems to stir up the sexual frustrations of having to stare over the shoulders of your partner daydreaming and fantasizing about your next shopping expedition.

Nonetheless, believe it or not, this twist is definitely worth a shot! Assume missionary position and grab yourself the fluffiest of pillows around, then place it under your glut. With this, your body’s entire lower half should get lifted off your bed to enable deeper penetration during your session. To guarantee extra depth, wrap your legs all around your partner. Considering it is slightly harder to orgasm from just penetration, with this position, you have better access to the clit, so you can slowly work on it.

2. The Folding Chair

Yet another twist to the missionary! For this technique, however, get yourself rolling in the missionary position but with your legs stiffened to a fully straight position where your leg are placed on your partner’s shoulders while he is thrusting out and in you. This should give you a feeling of your body bending similar to that a typical folding chair.

If you fell somewhat more flexible, while your legs remain extended, lift them off his shoulders and then direct them to the directiocouplen of your body to the farthest you can get. This will fold the ‘folding chair’ even further. Although rubbing the clitoris may get harder while assuming this position, his pubic bone will nonetheless lean down on your body with more pressure, a definite booster to the much-required friction.

Brace yourself. Why? It is doubtlessly the deepest your partner will ever get inside you! You will be left wondering if his manhood suddenly grew bigger overnight. (It did not).

3. Cowgirl

Nothing beats the feeling of you being on top! You are in total control of every bit of your own pleasure right? Not only can you dictate the thrusting speed, but also his entry depth and most importantly the exact vaginal walls he hits. Go on top, slowly slide onto him and gradually begin moving in a down and up succession.

It is normal to assume a forward leaning when using this technique particularly in such position but try to sit up in a straight manner so as your body assumes a perpendicular position to your partners’ body then lean back.

Why? It allows a greater depth of penetration and allows you easy and simple access to your clitoris for stimulation.

Ensure your torso is elongated to give you a lean and clean look and you will definitely win.

In a nutshell: Which position guarantees you a mind blowing experience? How do you position yourself to get the optimal sexual tension release? When it narrows down to sexual satisfaction, this is what a myriad of researches have shown; you require clitoral stimulation to climax! Not encouraged or suggested but Required! The best techniques that offer you a leeway to experiencing the peak tides of your sexual experience are those that allow clitoral stimulation, or better yet allow you full access to perform the action yourself!

To learn more about orgasm, you can visit this page.

The Best Lubes For Your Vagina – Tips for Women

Perhaps every woman who cares about her health and fitness would find this piece about the best lube for the vagina helpful. It can help you in identifying which one out of the many out there is best for your body or why it might be necessary for you to use it. To cut the crap, it is highly indisputable that you might be in the best position to have the knowledge about your vagina and how capable it is to produce enough lube you will ever need during sex. However, do you also know that not everyone has the same type of privates as you? What pain do you think those without sufficient vagina lube face? They go through miseries such as irritation, pain, lack of confidence in having sex and if care is not taken, they end up developing a phobia for sex – that is Gynophobia. You will baffle at the statistics of women suffering from this and how they are likely to feel about sex at old age.

Now can you see why this article might be of great help to the womanhood? Can you see why you should understand the need for the best vagina lube?

The good news is all the things I’ve mentioned above have a simple solution – a lube. Yes, you heard me right!

When Does Vagina Lubrication Occur in Women?

First, lubrication most of the time occurs in women during sexual activities which come about as a result of sexual excitement and arousal. The amount of lubricant produced during this time differs from women to women. In some women, there might be a reduction in this amount due to either breastfeeding or post menopause and perimenopause. At times, it could also be as a result of dehydration or inability to become fully aroused during sex.

To get lube, you can walk into any drugstore in your area or get it online from sex-related websites.

Why You May Need it?

There are different reasons for buying lube ranging from having vaginal sex with a partner or during masturbation. Apart from these, it can also be helpful for:

  • For enhancing your sexual arousal by aiding the free flow of blood to the Vulva, and this, in turn, will aid the vagina in producing its own lube.
  • Reducing the pain in the body as a result of friction.
  • Getting better taste during oral sex.
  • The elasticity and softness of the vagina.
  • Enhancing your sexual satisfaction and easy reach of orgasm.

Factors To Consider When Choosing Vagina Lubes

womanNow you’ve fully understood the need for the lube, and you’re curious to get one for yourself. What factors to consider when choosing lube?

There are two crucial factors you need to know to get the best vagina lube. The two things are your health and pleasure.

As regards to your health, consider what is safe for you to use that will not have a side effect on your health. For your pleasure, consider going for what will make your sexual activity more pleasant and lasting longer but will also not leave your body with irritation.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

What are the Different Types?

The different types of vagina lube that you can find out there include silicone lubricants, Water-based lubricants, and petroleum or oil-based lubricants. The Water-based is sub-divided into Water-based with Glycerin and Water-based without Glycerin. Each of these types above is not without their pros and cons but what is most important is, whichever one you go for, check the ingredients and make sure it will not cause any damage to you or your partner. In all, be cautious about your safety and health.

Conclusion

I am certain you must have gained one or two things from my article. Now you are good to go ahead and start getting the best vagina lube for your maximum sexual pleasure. But don’t forget to go for the best and make your priority your health and safety.

Thanks for reading my article. To read more about women’s health then you can go here: https://www.vwhcare.com

What’s Better, Natural Birth or Caesarean Section?

As an expecting mother, you have the power to choose how to deliver a baby. Some women today are opting for Caesarean sections, but there are those who feel that the best and the safest way is to deliver is a natural way, so which one is better, natural or Caesarean sections?

Both options have their risks and advantages, but your ultimate goal as an expectant mother is to deliver a healthy baby before you even think about managing pain. Therefore, in this post, we will try to compare the two delivery methods in terms of what better for you and for the baby to help come up with the right decision.

Let’s Talk About Natural Births

Natural birth involves no medication; a mother listens to her body, from labor, with the cervix dilating and ends with a newborn.

Advantage of natural birth

To the mother

baby in hospitalFrom the psychological viewpoint, women who have undergone through vaginal delivery method get a sense of accomplishment. Also, women who deliver through the natural method are said to have more positive birth experience; they often have that feeling of empowerment that they actively participated in the process, not to mention, your partner can also be involved in the process.

It’s not to say that those who goes through the C-Section won’t, but a sense of accomplishment after delivery can speed up the bonding process. Another advantage is that mother who delivers through vaginal delivery have a shorter recovery time that those who goes for C-section which also means fewer hospital bills.

To the child

Natural birth techniques are not invasive, which means that there are fewer chances of a harming a baby of him or her having health issues such as respiratory diseases, asthma, lactose intolerance and much more associated with C-section.

Disadvantages of Natural Birth

To the mother

There is a risk that the skin and tissue around the vagina will tear or stretch and the fetus move through the canal after a natural birth. If this happens, there will be a lot of health issue like an inability to control urine or Bowel. There are also chances that a woman will experience lingering pain in between the anus and the vagina.

To the baby

If the mother has a long labor or the baby is a little large, then there is a risk of the child being injured during birth, they can have a bruised scalp or may be a fractured collarbone. The baby also faces the risk of oxygen deprivation.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

Getting into Caesarean Sections (C-section)

C-section can be planned for medical reasons, but it is also considered elective.

Advantages of C-section

To the mother

The main advantage is that the mother won’t have to endure long hours of labor since C-section can be scheduled when one want to get birth. There is also a decreased risk of Pelvic floor injury and shock caused by loss of blood.

To the baby

If the baby is large or maybe you have twins, C-section may be the best method of delivery. C-section decreases the risks of passing infections such as STD and HIV to the child.

Disadvantages of C-section

familyTo the mother

Just like any major surgery, there are risk and complication that you might expect; this includes heart attack, blood clots, and others. There are also possibilities that you won’t be able to opt vaginal birth in future. Having a C-Sections also means delaying your ability to breastfeed and bonding with the baby.

To the baby

Some baby will experience health problems like respiratory problems, but scientific research has indicated that these risks are small.

So which is a better option? Well, it is all up to you to decide which one works best for you and your child. It all goes with your personal circumstances, but the best place to start when making such a decision is to talk to your doctor.

For more reference, you can check these articles out:

https://www.vwhcare.com/pregnancy-short-and-long-term-effects

https://www.vwhcare.com/sex-after-birth-of-baby

https://www.vwhcare.com/can-having-a-caesarean-section-procedure-help-you-avoid-vaginal-looseness

https://www.vwhcare.com/does-birth-cause-you-to-have-a-loose-vagina

5 Most Popular Beauty Trends For Women

The new year brings a fresh start to a brand new range of beauty trends which everyone will surely fall in love with. We enter a new world of possibilities for the beauty community as we welcome 2017 with open arms. You can look forward to a whirlwind of amazing up and coming trends which will surely keep you looking beautiful all throughout the year. There are so many exciting new beauty trends that will take the beauty community by storm. If you want to learn about the latest makeup and hair craze, this post will be able to help you.

Let’s take a look into the Most Popular Beauty Trends for Women Today

Softer Contouring

Although 2016 has been the year of contouring for the beauty community, it wouldn’t be as popular this year. Instead, you should choose a softer strobe like contouring method which looks more natural. Harsh contouring isn’t going to be a trend this year. If you want to stay on top of your game, opt for wearing a natural shade of blush instead which will achieve a baby face appearance.

Berry Lips

red lipsSince the holiday season is over, dark red vampy lips are no longer in this new year. Berry is the newest trending lip color which you should have in your makeup collection. There are various types of berry shades to choose from and it’s important to find out which best suits your skin tone. You can go for a blue toned shade which will make your teeth look whiter or brown toned shades for a more sophisticated look.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

Softer Eyebrows

female eyesThis 2017, harsh looking brows that look drawn in are no longer trendy. You can finally say goodbye to your stencils and dark shades of eyebrow pencils. Instead, learn to embrace the more natural look of untamed brows which looks very sexy. To achieve this look, you will only be needing a spoolie brush and a clear brow gel. Then, use a light colored brow powder to fill in any gaps that need to be filled.

Messy Curls

white girlLast year, everyone went crazy for the look of messy natural looking curls. However, those soft waves would no longer be on trend this year. Instead, it has been replaced with more messy curls which looks uneven and completely undone. Voluminous hair will be the ultimate trend to look out for this year. Use a sea salt spray to add texture to your hair. Then, blow dry or air dry your hair to achieve the 70s look of big messy hair.

Volumized Lashes

In terms of lashes, you shouldn’t only look for mascaras which offer length. Instead, make sure that it also provides you the right amount of volume to achieve flirtatious look lashes. Whether you want to only wear mascara or you want to wear false eyelashes, keep in mind that it should provide you long and volumized lashes. Don’t be afraid to try new mascaras or new styles of falsies since this year is all about the big and bold eyelash trend.

And, for more information about other lady issues, please feel free to head to our home page.

Does Too Much Sex Loosen The Vagina?

Discussions about sex and relationships are always fascinating. While many people find it difficult to openly talk about their sexuality, they are curious to find the answers to the many myths that surround the idea of sex.

One of the hot topics has always been about the link between a loose vagina and too much sex. Many people think that the vagina is tightest when a lady is a virgin and that it gets looser and looser as she starts to have sex frequently.

Does too much sex loosen your vagina?

holding newbornFirst of all, it is a fact that every woman is different. Every vagina is different too. Just like penises, vaginas come in different sizes. This explains why some women find large penises very pleasurable while others find them very painful. The fact that a woman can accommodate a larger member does not necessarily mean she has had more sex. She may have had a larger vagina to begin with. We can’t fault her for that!

The vagina is by nature highly elastic and is always expanding and contracting. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in preparation for intercourse. However, after sex, it tightens and goes back to its normal state. More sex does not make it any “looser.”

There is no scientific link between cavernous vaginas and too much sex. In fact, the vagina is not the only part of the body that is optimized to expand and contract. Stuffing too much food into your mouth cannot make the mouth loose even if you do it many times in a day!

What Actually Causes The Vagina to Get Loose?

There are factors that can cause the vagina to become loose that have nothing to do with having sex. Here are some of them:

old lady1. Vaginal childbirth

Childbirth stretches the vagina a great deal. Let’s face it. The woman is pushing a 6-10 pound creature through her vagina. But the good news is that it does re-tighten completely post-partum, especially in young women. These are women in their early twenties or late teens.

But there are is an exception to this. After multiple births, even the vagina of a young woman may not fully contract.

For women who give birth later in their lives, they may not be as lucky. The rigors of late childbearing combined with the aging of the vaginal muscles may lead to permanent looseness. A woman who gives birth past the age of 30 is likely to experience persistent looseness.

2. Aging

Aging causes contractions of vaginal muscles to weaken which makes the vagina loose. This is very common in middle aged women or those in menopause. In addition to a loose vagina, aging can also lead to vaginal dryness as estrogen levels continue to drop.

How do you tighten your vagina?

Kegel exercises

This is one of the most popular natural methods. This is done by squeezing the internal pelvic muscles. When you visit the bathroom, try and stop yourself in the middle of peeing. When you squeeze the pelvic muscles, you will end up strengthening your vaginal walls as well. Perform the Kegel exercises several times a day for 9-11 weeks.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

Bottom line

Although a woman’s vagina becomes looser with time, it is not as a result of how much sex she has had. So don’t judge women, or men for that matter, harshly because of the size of their genitalia. Learn to enjoy your body just the way it is.

Pregnancy, Are There Short Term and Long Term Effects?

The idea of getting pregnant is great, especially if you are expecting your first child. However, the joy Is often short-lived when you start to experience the effects of pregnancy. To women, pregnancy comes with a lot of transformations, be it body wise, psychological wise, social wise or emotional wise. Sometimes, these changes may bounce back on you. In this article, we are going to be looking at the short term and long term effects of pregnancy. Enjoy Reading.

chart-of-women

Top 3 Long term effects

1. Bladder dropping

In women, the vaginal walls tend to be supported by the bladder. During childbirth, it happens that a lot of stress is put on the wall and this tends to cause long term damage. The vaginal wall is expected to cave back with time, but this may not always be the case as, at times, the bladder can drop into the vagina.

pregnant-woman-in-blue2. Varicose veins

When veins are subjected to high pressure or weight for long terms, they tend to constrict, enlarge or get gnarled. This abnormal change is what is called varicose veins. Varicose veins mostly affect the legs and feet. As a result of heavy pregnancy, one may end up having mild to severe varicose veins.

3. High blood pressure

Pregnancies often come with a lot of emotions. These range from happy moods to sad feelings. In addition to that, the pregnancy may cause fats to be deposited on the veins, and this can result in high blood pressure.

Top 3 Short term effects

1. Stretch marks

Stretch marks have resulted from regular expansion and contraction of the skin. When you carry the pregnancy, your skin tends to be stretched to the limits. After the pregnancy is over, you may realize that you have stretch marks. With proper nutrition and care, they can be eradicated.

pregnant-woman-lying-down2. Cavities and osteoporosis- loss dental and bone calcium

Pregnancy calls for the formation of a newborn. As a result, mothers tend to be drained off essential elements from their body. Women are advised to take calcium rich foods like bone soup. At times, this may not be readily available. The body is subjected to derive the nutrients from the mother, and this may end up causing cavities and osteoporosis. Taking calcium-rich foods may reverse this condition.

3. Weight gain and redistribution

There has always been thought a relationship to exist between pregnancy and weight gain. Since women are advised to take nutritious foods, the body may end up putting reserves. Besides that, a woman who is expectant happens to take in more food owing to the constant demand from the growing baby. These reserves typically come as fat and adipose tissues. This, in turn, results in a general increase in size and weight distribution.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

The Bottom Line

It’s true that’s pregnancy can cause some long term and short term side effects. However, there is no clear cut as to whether one will get the side effects or not. Most of the pregnancy side effects can be avoided. It’s always advised you keep consulting your doctor during and after your pregnancy as they will recommend what’s right for you.

www.vwhcare.com/

What are the Safe Ingredients for Vaginal Tightening Products?

Scientists agree that the elasticity of the vagina can be affected by various elements apart from childbirth, some of which include, too much sex, highly aggressive or rough sex, and poor hygiene just to mention a few.

caution-graphics

One of the main issues associated with a loose vagina is fewer feelings or sensations during sexual intercourse. It can also significantly reduce one’s enjoyment and lead to relationship problems. Vaginoplasty has become one of the best ways for women to deal with this issue but it is quite expensive, and there are possible side effects after the surgery. The best alternatives are now tightening creams, pills, and other products.

Safe and dangerous ingredients in vaginal tightening products

In most cases, female renewal gels are made using 100% herbal ingredients. Such products are intended to pose no harm to the user, even when inside the vagina. Some of these herbs include:

  • Aloe Vera
  • Oak Gall extract
  • Korean Ginseng
  • Pueraria Mirifica
  • Witch Hazel

The herbs mentioned above contain properties that facilitate the tightening of the skin. All the extracts are combined with other natural ingredients and made into a usable, portable cream that can be used at home. In most cases, the creams can increase tightening by up to 40%.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

witch-hazelSome of the benefits of tightening gels and creams include;

  • You can figuratively turn back time by restoring your elasticity
  • They act as a natural lubricant since women can use it to ease the pain and dryness of their vagina.
  • Tightening Gels and creams offer quick results. In fact, you can feel an instant sensation within 15-minutes, even after the initial application
  • They help to stimulate one’s sexual responses
  • They tend to be flavored in some cases
  • They help to prevent fungal and bacterial infections, which helps with overall health and vaginal hygiene.
  • Improves self-esteem

leavesAdverse effects of vaginal products

The issue of oil-based tightening creams is that they might trap the bacteria leading to all kinds of infections, some of which include yeast vaginitis. Such illnesses tend to cause pain, itching, and discharge. This is quite the opposite of water based lubricants which do not lead to any allergic reactions and cannot trap bacteria. Go to the homepage to learn more: vwhcare.com/

Some of the dangerous products found in the vagina are:

  • They contain dyes that can potentially cause allergic reactions in the areas applied.
  • They contain preservatives which are often used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Some of the products included in these preservatives are ethyl, methyl, propyl, and butyl, all of which have been approved by the US FDA despite the fact they can lead to rosacea, contact dermatitis and skin irritation.
  • They sometimes contain Propylene Glycol and Glycerin which can result in chronic pain, skin irritation or burning sensation.

It is important to that not all vagina tightening products contain these harmful products. The female sexual organ is quite sensitive and the most vital part of the woman. As a result, taking any risks should be avoided. Make sure you know what you are buying, how it’s used and the possible side effects. This is the best way to ensure your health remains robust.

Sex Tips After You’ve Given Birth to a Baby, Postpartum Advice & Vagina Facts

Here we examine how you can resume the sex life you desire after birth while feeling confident and comfortable with it.

Improving your sex life can take a while, you can feel ready in just a matter of weeks or you may find yourself not ready for a few months after you’ve just had a baby. Each woman is different and you must never worry that you aren’t normal or feel pressured that you are different.

This is a period of great readjustment as you continue learning how to live with your body being different after pregnancy, and get in tune with the needs of the baby. It is therefore normal if sex doesn’t rank too highly in your priority list. Exhaustion is something to be expected because of the increased demands on your time as well as interrupted sleep. Both of these can have tremendous impact on how ready you are for sex.

Once you are ready, there is no need for you to wait until after the 6-week check that people normally do. The best thing is to wait until the post-birth bleeding ceases (usually between 10 to 14 days but can proceed for weeks). The reason for this being that the uterus is still healing and having sex before the bleeding ceases creates the possibility of creating an infection.

baby and mom

How Various Births Can Affect Your Sex Life, Postpartum

The type of birth you have had determines the amount of time it will take for you to go back to having sex after recovering from labor. Delivering a child takes a toll on the body and you will surely need some time to recuperate, and some getting used to being a mother.

You will feel sore with a tear or the stitches that follow a cut (episiotomy). After 10 days, the stitches should dissolve and within 2 weeks the healing should be underway and the soreness ought to have subsided. In case you still have stitches, you can try to switch to positions that will limit penetration as well as lower the pressure on the area. The important thing is that once you are ready for sex, you should take it gentle and slow.

In case you underwent a natural birth, you will probably feel uncomfortable and tired most of the time. Healing will be quicker with no cut or tear and you may feel ready for sex much earlier than when you’ve had an episiotomy. However, if you still have some areas that sting or feel bruised it may be advisable to take it gently.

If you underwent a Cesarean section (C-section), you may worry about your scar but even this should be properly healed before the stitches come off. You may opt to switch to a position that do not put pressure on your scar if it is still sensitive.

Fear of pain, tiredness, or other kinds of fears, such as the reopening the of scar or vaginal tissue reopening can all play a role in your readiness to continue having sex. Talk to your partner since it can help because worries surrounding sex can delay sexual feelings or even arousal. Spending more time on foreplay without the feeling that you need to proceed to penetration also helps. Lubrication during sex also helps a great deal because it lessens the toll of penetration in sex.

More Info About Pregnancy, Postpartum & Sex!

While breastfeeding, the levels of estrogen in your body remains low to ensure delayed ovulation and getting pregnant again. This is your body’s way of ensuring that another pregnancy doesn’t happen to soon after the previous one. Vaginal dryness can be one of the effects. You need to take it slowly and use some lubrication if this is the case. Low levels of estrogen in some women also lowers the desire and they might find themselves having a lesser sensitive clitoris too. Testosterone (libido boosting hormone) levels also drop while prolactin (milk-supply hormone) rises.

Oxytocin is a hormone responsible for making your milk flow and is also released during sex making it possible for you to spurt milk during orgasm. Some couples really love this while others simply do not. If you do not, then feed the baby prior to having sex to ensure that your breasts are not full or you can wear a pad in your bra. Help your partner understand how your sexuality is affected by breastfeeding and that you don’t enjoy having your sensitive and tender breasts touched. However, if you enjoy the breasts being touched, there is no reason not to.

In case your partner sucks on the nipples, they can release milk thereby taking them by surprise. Unlike milk from other mammals such as cows, human milk has a sweet taste due to its high content of lactose (natural milk sugar).

You also need to ensure that your partner does not move directly from oral sex to sucking nipples since this can transfer thrush.This is not good for both parties.

6 Ways Improve Sex After You’ve Had a Baby

woman and man talking1. Better Communication with your Partner

Communicating and having a mutual understanding of one another’s needs is critical to keeping a loving relationship alive. Help your partner understand that asking for sex when you are coping with the demands of a young baby may be a bit too much. However, make them understand that while the focus is on the baby currently, it does not imply that you are pushing them away or no longer love them.

Likewise, the desire of your partner to have sex is most likely a way of them trying to express their affection and love for you and not intended to be demanding.

2. Get Over the Privacy Hump

The presence of the baby makes many parents feel inhibited when they desire to have sex. However, do not be embarrassed if he or she is in the room. The baby is already used to the body’s gurgles from inside and hearing them a lot too, so hearing it from the outside does not upset the child at all. In addition, the baby probably doesn’t care what you are doing.

If the baby is in your bed, you have to be careful or place him or her in the crib. If the baby cries for a feed, you might get interrupted but the baby is not judging you. Soon you will be getting your privacy back.

3. Sexual Positions, Before and After Pregnancy

To deal with exhaustion, accept any offer of assistance with the house and baby that you receive to help you get some rest. Once you have rested, you might feel sexier.

Select a time when the baby is least likely to disturb you such as after a feed.

Talk to your partner about your feelings and the changes to your body along with the ways you like or don’t like to be touched.

Explore the vagina gently with the fingers to help you find out whether there is any change or pain for yourself first.

Avoid going straight for full penetration. Mutual masturbation or oral sex may be easier to start with.
Ensure that you are fully aroused prior to penetration and always use lubricant.

Switch to positions that inhibit penetration, this will help you figure out what kind of position is best for you. This not only helps you understand which position gives you less pain but gives you a chance to explore your sexuality.

Discuss with your partner immediately if you feel any pain down below as this is something that needs to be avoided.

4. Relax and Take your Time to Do Things

relaxDo not feel pressured if you are not ready for sex. The reasons that many women that had sex after pregnancy before being ready are provided below:

  • The desire to get it over and done with.
  • Assuming that other women had resumed sex already.
  • Pressure from their partners or feeling that they were neglecting their partners.

You need to prioritize your feelings. Avoid comparing yourself to other women since they might not be telling you the truth about their situation. Importantly, do not feel that your partner is pressuring you. Share your feelings with your partner and explaining the major changes that childbirth, pregnancy, and caring for a new child brings about. Talk to your partner right away in case you are worried and under pressure.

Motherhood is the essence of being a woman, and they say that you’d only become a complete woman after giving birth to a child, naturally. However, you ought to know that the pleasure related to motherhood also comes at a cost. One of the biggest sacrifices a woman should make for that is to let their vagina become a little loose after childbirth– especially after having multiple children.

During labor, the cervical and vaginal muscles contract and expand repeatedly. This, together with the baby going through the vaginal opening would result to slackened vaginal muscles.

pregnant woman facing front

5. Using Vaginal Tightening Creams like V-Tight Gel

Even women who used to be tight during their early days are susceptible to having a loose vagina after having a few kids. This could negatively affect their sexual relationship because this would be less enjoyable for their partner.

There are tightening gels that claim to tighten a loose vagina, it tightens the skin and the vaginal walls at the same time giving you better sex in return. It has been shown that it works efficiently, and there aren’t any adverse side effects that can be experienced when using high-quality vaginal tightening gels because they are made of natural ingredients. This has become so popular, especially for women who are looking to tighten their vaginas after pregnancy.

If you’re a mother with several children and is too embarrassed about your loose vagina, one of the best tightening gels that you can try would be the V-Tight Gel vaginal tightening cream. This vaginal gel could correct the looseness of the vagina after giving birth a few times. It’s claimed to work on its own, but when used with a combination of exercise, it’s said to be more effective.

The manufacturers of this product claim that it works in a matter of minutes after application. Not just that, the good thing about this gel is that you can even engage in intercourse even after applying the cream because it works as lubrication as well.

Also, since it’s made up of natural ingredients, such as the Manjakani extract, you don’t have to worry about any adverse side effects at all. So, why spend a fortune on surgery, if you can get the same results with this vaginal tightening cream?

6. Exercises Perfect for Moms Who Have Given Birth Multiple Times

Kegel Exercises

pregnant woman in blue shirtOne of the best ways to tighten the vagina naturally after giving birth would be with the help of Kegel exercises on a regular basis. In fact, it’s highly recommended for ladies post-delivery(post partum), and the training involves the contraction of the muscles in the groin area and relaxing them after 10 seconds.

This exercise should be done at least 15 times a day, followed up with four sets of the same workout regularly. Aside from that, you can also try contracting the groin muscles while you urinate and try to hold your urine for about 5 seconds, then release. Do this repeatedly though out the day for maximum effect.

Vaginal Props

During the delivery of the baby, the pelvic floor becomes overstretched and because of that, it could potentially get weaker. This would result in muscles underperforming during intercourse. Sometimes, Kegels may be enough to tighten the vagina however, if it has already become too loose, then investing in vaginal props may be ideal for you.

These props bulge around the middle, and it enables the user to tighten the muscles around the vagina repeatedly– making them stronger each time.

Final Words

It’s no secret that even mothers want to have a tighter vagina and most men prefer women with a tight vagina. It plays a critical role in bringing two people closer together– not only physically, but emotionally as well.

So, even if you have had multiple childbirths or pregnancies, you don’t need to worry because you will still be able to enjoy sex after all this trauma on your body. A lot of women have opted to go for a C-section in the hopes that it will save their vaginas from getting too loose but it can only do so much because natural pregnancies will weigh down on the body regardless. Using products like V-tight gel can help you enjoy sex again after having children, even women before any pregnancies are using it just to have more fun in bed!

The methods discussed above are just some of the ways on how to tighten the vagina naturally and are intended for mommies who had multiple childbirths. Give them a try and enjoy a tighter vagina, even if you’re a mom of five kids!

Best Ways to Get a Woman Excited in Bed

Every woman enjoys sex, but not every woman gets to enjoy the act. This is because not every man knows how to get a woman to the place of pleasure, where she enjoys the act just as much as he does. To get your woman to enjoy sex very much, you need to understand her body and work with it. Women need a great deal of foreplay to be aroused. For a man, he is easily aroused merely by seeing a naked woman. For a woman, the build up is gradual. You have to let her build up the excitement slowly. If you dream of giving a woman orgasm she will forever treasure, here are some tips for you.

woman in bed

You need to stimulate your partner not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well. Unlike many men who get aroused by just a single touch from his partner, women need total stimulation. You can emotionally stimulate your partner by telling her how you feel. Whispering to her your feelings will excite her a lot. Tell her that you want her and tell her that you need her. You can mentally stimulate her by telling her what you are doing or what you plan on doing. Tell her things like ‘I’m going to touch you here and I’m going to caress you there.’ And do these things as you say them even if your statements are in the future tense.

Next is to make her feel you are one with her during the intercourse. Many men fail to do this because they are too focused on getting their own orgasm. Make your partner feel that every movement you make is for the two of you to reach climax. Let her know that every thrust you make is not just for you to feel good but for her to feel the same as well. Ask her from time to time questions like ‘does that feel good?’ or ‘do like that?’ so that you will know how she feels and at the same time make her feel that you care about how she feels.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

Another thing that you have to do is spice up your love life. You have to be willing to try new things to keep everything fresh, whether this involves using toys in the bedroom or watching porn. Of course, it is always best to talk to your partner about some of the stuff that you want to try before actually doing it.

beautiful woman

For example, it would not be a good idea to bring home another woman to engage in sexual intercourse with you and her if you have not discussed it beforehand. This is more than likely not the “spice” that you are looking for in your love life. However, if it’s something that you partner is into as well, then it can be a very healthy way to spice up your life.

Knowing how to be good in bed does take time. It is not going to happen overnight. Just remember that most of the time, people like to try something that they have never done before or something that they may view as being “kinky.” This adds to the excitement of your love life and changes things up enough to keep it all fresh.

Can Having a Caesarean Section Help Avoid a Loose Vagina?

C sectionEvery woman wants to be in good health and shape, and this includes her nether regions also. However, time and some events in your life bring out changes in your body that you may not like. Vaginal looseness becomes a problem for many women in their high age. But, even some younger women experience this problem due to varied reasons and the main reason is giving birth. Actually it is not the vagina that loses but it is the pelvic-floor muscles that have faced changes.

Child Birth and Vaginal Looseness

While giving birth your vaginal walls get stretched to extremes that it may take nearly 6 months to heal up fully and go back to its original tightness. However, childbirth alone does not contribute to this problem. Birth, along with other causes may lead to this problem. The ability of the vagina to go back to its original tightness depends mainly on the woman’s age. Women who are in their late teens or early twenties will not have a problem, but those above 30 or 40 will feel it’s hard to get their genitalia back in shape. The reason for this is that, natural aging takes over the woman’s body and in results the vagina as well as the vaginal floor muscles start to sag and loosen.

If you often stretch these body parts too much, it will be a bit difficult for it to recover to its natural form. Women, who have multiple births in a short period of time, may experience a loosening problem. This is because the vagina is stretched over a great deal of time when you are pregnant and with multiple births this can be consistently stretched for years at a time.  If you’re looking to tighten it back after this just check out our homepage at vwhcare.com for more information.

The more childbirths a woman has, the higher risk for her for getting loose. A woman’s body as it ages produces less estrogen. Estrogen plays a major role in the regeneration after birth. When estrogen production becomes less, you will have problems like vaginal loosening.

>> CLICK HERE TO READ OUR V-TIGHT GEL REVIEW <<

Caesarian Section Delivery

walls that can be tightenedToday, many women choose to go in for C-section procedure because they want to retain the tightness of their vagina. This is because they feel a looseness during intercourse after childbirth. This feeling is not due to the vagina but it is caused by the pelvic floor muscles. The vaginal tightness comes from these muscles that cover around the vaginal canal. During pregnancy, women have to support the weight of the growing baby and this is done by these muscles. After a caesarean delivery the vagina may look the same from the outside, but on the inside the pelvic floor muscles have been stretched like a rubber band for 9 months.

However, some doctors believe that having a caesarian section procedure delivery will help avoid vaginal looseness. They base their belief on studies that show that even after two years of giving birth, some women who have delivered vaginally had significantly lower pelvic floor muscle strength than those who had delivered by C-section. But, the same doctors say caesarian sections can make vaginal intercourse more painful, and there is greater risk of surgical scarring around your uterus and you are more vulnerable to infection.

So, whether a woman gives birth vaginally or by C-section, the strain on the vaginal floor muscles are caused by pregnancy and not the type of delivery.